Friday 22 January 2010

What A Difference A Floor Makes

As I mentioned yesterday I was moved down a floor to the ward I should have originally been on and what a difference it made, unfortunately not for the better. Still in a bay of four with one guy I was upstairs with and two new guys. The first issue with the move is that they have apparently implemented visiting hours for this ward and forgot to tell us when we moved down here so Sam had to leave at 8pm last night, which considering as she got here at 6:45 intending to stay till about 9:30 it really makes you wonder weather it was worth her coming back. Our bay is right opposite the nurses station with no doors etc. separating us so you get to here them mumbling throughout the night when they are wide awake but we are trying to sleep. The gap in the window mentioned previously also seems to make the outside road noise much more noticeable. All in all considering as I finished the course at a reasonable 8:30 last night I had, what felt like, a worse nights sleep than previously.

No matter what the time is I am out of here after my Saturday session.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.