Friday 15 January 2010

All Change

Had a phone call from the lady dealing with admissions at the hospital wondering if I could start my treatment on Tuesday and not Wednesday which is good news as it means that once the Saturday round of chemo is finished I should be able to go home and spend the rest of the weekend with Sam. This also means the Sunday of recovery should make it possible for me to go back to work on Monday. The sooner I start the quicker the cancer will be killed off and the quicker I can get back to normality and, fingers crossed, an easier 2010 than 2009 was.

Due at the dentist later this afternoon for the tooth that at the moment hasn't been causing me any pain at all to be removed. I think the pain once the anaesthetic has worn off will be worse than the pain the tooth has given me so far, but it is a precautionary measure in case it starts hurting during the chemo when, apparently, it can be a potentially big problem.

With my admission being moved forward by one day means this weekend will be a bit busier getting things ready as well Sam's decorating schedule and the general clearing out things I was hoping to get done before starting chemo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.