Tuesday 19 January 2010

At Last

Slight mess up here as I should have been in last Friday for pre-op but because nothing was booked and the blood they took this morning was held up in the labs I have been on the drip for about 15 minutes now. Six and a half hours for this days intake means it's going to be quite a late night tonight. This also seems to stop any chances of me being able to be home for Saturday night when we were going to have an Indian take-away, something I was looking forward to. I suppose I should be grateful that I've got in and started on the road to recovery. Now just have to wait and see what the next few months holds in terms of side effects. I think I should be OK with most and am not worried by any of them, especially as they are temporary, with the exception of the potential damage to my kidneys & lungs.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.