Wednesday 20 January 2010

Number Two On It's Way In

Started day two at about 3pm this afternoon but this will be a long one tonight looking at my chart finishing around 11pm as it's two of the cancer drugs. Thursday, Friday & Saturday should be around five and a half hours each giving me hope I can be out of here Saturday night.

Here's another plug for the sympathy & thoughts etc. we've been getting, as I think that people should be thinking of both Sam and me at this time, after all it is her who has to go home to an empty house, prepare food for just her and sleep in the house all by herself. Anyway it was a text from my niece & nephew on my sister's side, very nice of an 18 year old thinking of me and nice words in her text. Two of the three guys in here with me have been having visitors, mobile phone calls and texts but there is one who, I think, has travelled a distance to get here and hasn't had any visitors or received and contact by mobile. Perhaps that's his choice, as I believe this is his last cycle, but personally, even though I am 100% confident of living through this I find it a comfort when I get a message from a family member or friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.