Wednesday 13 January 2010

Round One

Just returned to work after having the chromium injected into me. Now got to let it swim around my blood system before having the 4 samples taken. Got to remember to take my lunch with me as these blood draws will be done from 12:30 to 14:00 and it's not worth returning to work after each draw as I would be able to sit down for about 5 minutes before having to leave.


Dropped an email to a friend of mine yesterday just letting him know what has happened to me and he came back with a couple of funny quips about morning scratching and bicycle shorts & saddles. Also emailed my sister, who's living in London, with an update on my progress and received a couple of nice pictures of my youngest nephew especially the one of him enjoying the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.